QuestionDoes anyone know how to find the crossfire matrix, or any external world to screen?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know how to find the crossfire matrix, or any external world to screen?
Hello everyone, I've been trying to make an external esp since the wallhack by address becomes detectable even with rpm/wpm driver, I already have the positions of the enemy and the local player in the world, all that's missing is the viewmatrix, and a functional world to screen in crossfire.
I could help, add me on D**cord: omaar1394
Quote Originally Posted by TheGe22k View Post
I could help, add me on D**cord: omaar1394
I sent a friend request
Quote Originally Posted by TheGe22k View Post
I could help, add me on D**cord: omaar1394
I sent friend too, can we create a room contains 3 of us
Quote Originally Posted by Deimoos View Post
Hello everyone, I've been trying to make an external esp since the wallhack by address becomes detectable even with rpm/wpm driver, I already have the positions of the enemy and the local player in the world, all that's missing is the viewmatrix, and a functional world to screen in crossfire.
Have you solved it yet?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?