WTSDivine pet account, 2 letter name, yellow star

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Divine pet account, 2 letter name, yellow star
Selling yellow star account, 2 letter name!!! Divine pet Heal/Mheal/xx 100/100/xx
lots of exalts, 300+ vault space, max pot space, 20+ char slots, more than 250k alive fame, warrior has 116k, wizard 80k+ etc., wizard fully exalted, warrior needs 6 more exalts
Price 250€, paypal only
Add me on IM or send me a pm.

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/RzR0q4X
//approved

as always trade with caution. use a middleman if you need to.
buyers and sellers both need to read all of the marketplace stickies to see everything needed to secure an account.
GLWS
New here so not sure if I added you properly or not.

Interested though.
Quote Originally Posted by Sleek0- View Post
New here so not sure if I added you properly or not.

Interested though.
I've added you on IM
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?