[Release] Kriss Texture mod (First mod)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Kriss Texture mod (First mod)
Yes. This is my First mod. I modded the texture of the Kriss the new smg. Give me tips feedback and help please.


Credits: Purple[Amazing tutorial], Me, and xXBrailleXx [Tip]

Virustotal. MD5: 1e038b5b762bd89b066449565c4f5186



A Hard to see anti Major leeching site Text is in the top right it says "Fuck you gorfags"
Kriss T Mod.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Lol. "Fuck you".
purple + obama mod?
Um...A bit more color added to the gun? Nice prahses, but overlay the rest of everything
I completely lol'd at this gun. And BTW, you weren't the first to mod the Kriss. Quinn did it this morning xD
Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post
I completely lol'd at this gun. And BTW, you weren't the first to mod the Kriss. Quinn did it this morning xD
he didnt say he was the first he said this was his first mod witch is kinda sad for you to not under stand
My First mod. =/ Not First modded Kriss.
Good job for your first mod .
I think all the Minions are out.

Just wait it out
LOL IM YO DADDY.

I was second and third to mod the kriss :3
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us