Coder needed

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Coder needed
I am looking for a hack maker for CA EU. I will like to make a Fire god Hack production hack for fore CA EU.



Right now all i need are addies but i will like to see someone that make EU hacks to test
thank you that will be nice
topblast make hack for EU ^_^
topblast <3 ^^
mr magicman is one of the best coders out here, ask him first
I beat you all /me
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I beat you all /me
haha we all know :P
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I beat you all /me
I = Beat you

If it werent for me you can only make hotkey hacks with pushtoconsole

You = need me
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post


I = Beat you

If it werent for me you can only make hotkey hacks with pushtoconsole

You = need me
. .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
. .
QFT ...
dnt ask me how to code im just a n00by with my own hotkey hack lol d3d is 2 fkin hard better to keep things simple
I can't
i already have a team


srry
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
I can't
i already have a team


srry
lol
do your team has got a own website?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?