PostCetera R11 SE

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Cetera R11 SE
Cetera R11 Sample Edition.


This is the beginning of the updated cetera series since I will not have much time available, releasing as is. No notable changes to the core.
Well a few includes grimoires classes, so grimoire external call support has been added.



Credits:
133Spider - Creator
Biney - Grimoire Creator
NoobFloob - Floob Creator
IfOnlyYouKnew - Developer
Poonce - Original Logo Artist (Modified for Cetera R11)

Optional:
I did not include them, but you can port around the OCX & Program on a drive and it should work on any version of windows you have proper permissions for 7-11. Maybe only 10-11.
Inside the Assets folder you simply create two folders "32" & "64" place the Flash.ocx named such in each, the 32-bit in the 32 and the 64-bit in the 64. Run Cetera R11 as Admin and you can utilize it just fine. Adds slightly more portability this way.

If you do not wish to do that, installing Flash via the Elite Flash Installer from the MPGH Battleon Section should work just fine. Which is why I did not include them.

This is not a flash projector version of cetera anymore. There are many planned changes I currently lack the enthusiasm and time for. This is proof I started at the very least. This program utilizes two of my c# libraries Restack & IOYK-OCX-Linker. This helps the program accomplish goals in a manner more fitting to what I wanted.

Scans: VirusTotal - File - 498830f61bdae62ad6e5de72b895e309fc1ac6e41d56e8640d 2c6e7d20649496
Cetera R11 SE [32] [64].zip - Jotti's malware scan

1 False Flag: DEEP INSTINCT <--- never been flagged by them before, well there's a first for everything O.O

Lots of changes but not a lot of changes haha it's a W.I.P and will be gotten to over time.


Please let me know how it goes, what works, what doesn't, issues, things that might be nice to see.
I don't really play the game anymore so it's up to you to let me know.
Cetera R11 SE [32] [64]_mpgh.net.zip3.0 MB · 318 downloads 1/69 malicious
Skill issue(sic)
Hey! this has probably already been answered, but the site is bloated and hard to search and cheats typically aren't favored in web searches... I digress. Anyway, I'm having trouble with the setting up and getting skills to be executed while the bot is active. Despite trying to prioritize both main and background in the skills section, I'm still unable to get any results.

Any tips would be appreciated.
This was figured out on MPGH somewhere, as well as a worked around I believe. The bug is my fault I actually forgot about it :/. Happened when I first got the cetera file did not have original source, which has led to some bugs. This was the main bug I believe.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?