ROTMG Auto Dodging Cheat Client
I'm very new to game hacking in general and I want to learn how to create my own hacked clients. Recently started playing ROTMG and it doesn't seem to have any kind of anticheat which makes it seem like a good place for me to start learning.
I want to be able to create a cheat client that can perform auto dodging and I know its possible to read the memory of the projectiles and calculate the safe spots but I'm not sure what all the tools and frameworks I need to learn and use to do that. Can I get some tips and guidance on how to get started as well for game hacking in general?
I want to be able to create a cheat client that can perform auto dodging and I know its possible to read the memory of the projectiles and calculate the safe spots but I'm not sure what all the tools and frameworks I need to learn and use to do that. Can I get some tips and guidance on how to get started as well for game hacking in general?
