Exclamation[help]Coders read PLease

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[help]Coders read PLease
well i have seen some source codes around here

my question: can u also program them like in visual basic?

like:

If press F7
Then boole= true
if Boole=true
Then Hack = on
If hack = on
Then [think here comes source code or wathever]

thx for reading please reply i wanne learn code hax
Yes lol

Code:
bool Hack = false

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F7))
{
//whatever hacks your coding
bool Hack = true;
}
Bools can be used in any coding language, it's basically a yes/no true/false 1/0 method.

Visual Basic is mainly used for 'windows applications' I'm not sure how to explain it right, but if you want
to code hacks persay, you would be better off learning C++.

I have a book to learn the basics of C++, I'm working in it at the moment, if you would like me to
I can upload it for you, I think two of us could learn a bit faster/better if we read together? x)
Quote Originally Posted by Alroundeath View Post
Bools can be used in any coding language, it's basically a yes/no true/false 1/0 method.

Visual Basic is mainly used for 'windows applications' I'm not sure how to explain it right, but if you want
to code hacks persay, you would be better off learning C++.

I have a book to learn the basics of C++, I'm working in it at the moment, if you would like me to
I can upload it for you, I think two of us could learn a bit faster/better if we read together? x)
where did u upload it?
and/or can u re-upload, i wanna learn C++ also... i wanna remove the spam from some hacks ^^ and might help mpgh by making hacks XD
Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
where did u upload it?
and/or can u re-upload, i wanna learn C++ also... i wanna remove the spam from some hacks ^^ and might help mpgh by making hacks XD
I can help you upload ur ban for bumping /
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
I can help you upload ur ban for bumping /
*Tosh is my hero* *wait no hes not its MTH* *Stupid Jay*
@ Alroundeath: Yeh u would of help me by uploading it
you cant code a hack in vb but you can code a loader that downloads and injects it
but you cant code a hack in vb bottom line
Quote Originally Posted by Yepikiyay View Post
you cant code a hack in vb but you can code a loader that downloads and injects it
but you cant code a hack in vb bottom line
im pretty sure u can make a hack in VB .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


im pretty sure u can make a hack in VB .
I think he means "you can't code a hack for AVA in vb".
Thx But SOmetimes The game Crash BUt xD thx its just thhe aimbot and esp that dont work=)
i Love The wallhack!
Thx Allot

Im gonna be A hack maker Soon
SSure you can tosh. go ahead lol xD
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us