Mapleworld (Artale) Hacking, need help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Mapleworld (Artale) Hacking, need help
Hello,

I'm trying to do something on this new server on MapleWorlds, so I tried the basic cheat engine unlimited attack tutorial and the values don't seem to hit right, always get 0 adresses at the end. It also seems cheat engine just is detected after some time of me screwing around.

Wondering if someone can help me out with this.
I too am interested in working on Artale. Any memory edit I did thus far has resulted in an immediate d/c and the whole application closes. Found a few values, but haven't gotten too far as my cheat engine is still being detected in addition to memory edit d/cs. Haven't yet looked into game bypassing besides changing strings in Cheat Engine.

Looking forward to hearing what other people have to say.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?