Apache Public[02/07/10]

Posts 91–105 of 166 · Page 7 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by foxfire1 View Post
it would be nice if the premium and dinar worked but they are just for show i blew all my money seeing if it would work but its for show it only says 9999999999 dinar

Ya, but i don't think that's even possible
When I activated Quick Spawn the Game crashed ...
Any ideas why??
And any more hacks can crash the game?
Quote Originally Posted by ruimand View Post
When I activated Quick Spawn the Game crashed ...
Any ideas why??
And any more hacks can crash the game?
Yep,

Quick Spawn always crash the game.

To fix it the problems, you shouldn't use it.
I used the casey injector.. Uploaded the .dll onto and everything I start up warrock , press Gamestart... and then Warrock doesnt start.?
Loving The trigger Bot, Looks Good Thz Alot! <3
Quick Start doesnt work but wuts the point of AFK ANTI KICK
Quote Originally Posted by dynasty46 View Post
Quick Start doesnt work but wuts the point of AFK ANTI KICK
I'd like to ask you to resize the animated gif.
Ah kingpady I have found my problem, All i had to do was solve my problem was give my computer a little reboot

Very good hack I used the Casey Injector
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Ah kingpady I have found my problem, All i had to do was solve my problem was give my computer a little reboot

Very good hack I used the Casey Injector
Awsome, Wish one was you using before?
Haha still no WR update, thanks for the hack extension G1
Ya, I noticed that I thought there was gonna be an update today also gj g1
thanks... Reaper maybe they will update when the football event stop!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
thanks... Reaper maybe they will update when the football event stop!!!
Ya, i know its been going on forever
Posts 91–105 of 166 · Page 7 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?