[Suggestion] Combat Arms Source Code Section

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Suggestion] Combat Arms Source Code Section
I know its not a big deal at all, but I think it should be renamed to something like "Combat Arms Hack Development" Considering people rarely post source codes there.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
I know its not a big deal at all, but I think it should be renamed to something like "Combat Arms Hack Development" Considering people rarely post source codes there.
We need more staff people patrolling that section. There was a thread about penis in there for like 2 - 3 hours.
it might just be the timezone..after like 10PM (GMT - 6) not many mods are on to be honest.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
We need more staff people patrolling that section. There was a thread about penis in there for like 2 - 3 hours.
Rofl /
Well lately its became errors in gellins base section
I think the staff arent active enough. There was a hack posted for about an hour and no one approved it.
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
I think the staff arent active enough. There was a hack posted for about an hour and no one approved it.
dont forget that they also have a real life
*facepalm*
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
dont forget that they also have a real life
*facepalm*
Impossible!...
Yes they have a real life..which is understandable it would make sense to add a couple more minions that are in different time zones so we can get hacks released later in the day..when there not on..
Hmm, I will see what I can do.
@Zoom

Lol which one the new minons, or the title of the section.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
@Zoom

Lol which one the new minons, or the title of the section.
I shall become minion because.........

I have no life!

Seriously, no life.
The truth hurts, huh vital?
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
The truth hurts, huh vital?
Yeah, FML.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us