Crossfire Getting Bored.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Getting Bored.
Is Crossfire Getting Bored for you?

/Discuss


I say Yes, I play Now MW2/BFBC2.
join a clan with alot of members in it xD it is really boring if your a loner :P
If I get bored of crossfire, I play halo 3. If I get bored of halo 3, I play modern warefare 2. Once I get bored of that, I watch porn[Loljk]. After that I go back to crossfire.
Sometimes get bored for me too, but when I use hack is awesom!
i m bord of it 2 and i dont own ps3 or xbox 360 gay and i need clan on cf -_---
WELL DO LIKE ME, i got BFBC2 and MW2 without buying my friends giving me the Original Key for i play =D.
I go ninja when i get bored xD
CF isn't boring boredom is a state of mind
If i get bored by playing CF i go back to my life and have fun with friends./
If Crossfire get bored i watch porn if porn bored me [never] i will come to Mpgh to bother people if i get banned From mpgh i go to the street to play with some Of my frieds that live near my house /yea

Cool ?

Thanks me if u cool
Nope it isn't boring, I'm playing it since I'm cool.
Crossfire Is Always Boring...
Quote Originally Posted by Valken View Post
Crossfire Is Always Boring...
Quoted for the truth...Only reason i play it is cause i'm bored.Lol.
Don't play 24/7 then you might not get bored. :/ Go out then when you get home be like Im going to own noobs today. Not play straight lol
LoL intoxicated clan ownz... 100%spamm free xD they don't play they chat
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?