Cool[HELP] FormClosed in Checkbox

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP] FormClosed in Checkbox
Hey ;D
I know this FormClosed at this blizzard icon.
And I wanna use it so:

If checkbox2.checked = true then
formclosed =
dim nf as new form1
nf.show()

so when the checkbox is checked this formclosed will have the code:

dim nf as new form1
nf.show()

I must know how I can use this formclosed...
Sorry but hard to explain what I want ^^
mmhhh.... u want to close the form with the checkbox? just double click on the check box and add the code:
if checkbox1.checked = true Then
me.close() ' or me.hide if it's the main form
'here the rest
End If
no, you know the setting FormClosed?

It will do a something when the form already closed

Srry double post...
I'll make screenshot to show what I mean, give me max. 5 min.
I don't understand ANYTHING AT ALL.
ya i ll post screen but tinypic not works atm


Quote Originally Posted by XxDragonSharKxX View Post
ya i ll post screen but tinypic not works atm
use imageshack or any other image hosting website...
You want it to prevent from being closed? Is it even possible o_O?

Your code would look like this:

If checkbox1.checked = true then
'do nothing o_O
end if

but that will not work, lol. That option is kinda unnecessary anyways.

Idea:

Formborderstyle = None

Make a picturebox for the X(Close) button.

Checkbox checked event:

Code:
if checkbox1.checked = true then
picturebox1.enabled = false
else
picturebox1.enabled = true
end if
nah that is not that what i want sry.
isnt it possible to use that Form1_FormClosed ?
No it isn't. WHAT EXACTLY do you want? Just to prevent it from being closed?

Use my method above. People will still be able to alt + f4. Idk if there is a way to prevent dat
I want completly non closable. If you use Form1_FormClosed it cant be closed anyways. Not through taskmanager, not through taskbar
Not possible. Maybe as a system service.. Why would you want that. Keylogging?
no fun function in my injector
want something that other dont got.
That would simply annoy me if that's in an injector. Forget about that part IMHO.

Better get something useful no1 have.
but its funny ^^
I stopped making keylogger,etc.. it's really for my injector.
zz
anyways, thanks for your help
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us