Need some ideas.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need some ideas.
/yea/yea/yea/yea

Well I've ran out of mod ideas, and im asking the public of what mod they would like to see & use. Textures and changing one gun into another. (P90 into PP-19).

Format


What item do you want modded?:
What kind of texture, if it is a texture:
What gun you want modded to a different gun? 2 ans.:
When do you want this mod by?:
Extra Info:



PS. I will PM you when it is complete, and put the link to this thread here. It will be the last post. I will try to contact a minion to approve each one. It will include the following:The INJECTABLE, SS, V scan in the post. Thanks MPGH members.
Make me a Bon Jovi themed arctic wolf . I'm to lazy to make mods, for now. with this as the main theme:

I will thank and mabey + rep you if its good.
Quote Originally Posted by cooki View Post
Make me a Bon Jovi themed arctic wolf . I'm to lazy to make mods, for now. with this as the main theme:

I will thank and mabey + rep you if its good.
Never mind, PLEASE USE THE FORMAT GIVEN.


EDIT: Um. Error with Arc. Idk what i did but arc is just plain white :/ so sorry can't do arc :/

Fail.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us