Hack codes HELP

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hack codes HELP
Can someone give me undetected super jump code? I mean full super jump code for VB6.


I wanna find codes myself but i dont have UCE.
no1 is gonna give you the full code but i can give you the address & pointer if you need it :-/
Ok , only undeteced juper jump code for vb6.
Have you done anything by yourself with vb6 yet?
dude im just giving him the address >:P
Superjump : 008B5288 + 180
I chance module.
And i visit this forum , myself
reply
super jump

1 timer
1 text box - 1500

Dim SJ As Long
Dim SJ1 As Long
Dim SJ2 As Single
Call ReadALong("Warrock", &H8B5288, SJ)
SJ1 = SJ + &H180
SJ2 = Text1.Text
Call WriteAFloat("Warrock", SJ1, SJ2)


add code in timer
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?