Codes DF1

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Codes DF1
These are the codes that I know work, if anyone has the DZA, I would be grateful.

AoB = AOBScan("22 00 00 C0 3F 5A 58 7D")
if (AoB) then
print("Infinite Energy Activated")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+3, 0x70, 0x4A)
end
else
print("Infinite Energy FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("66 40 22 CD CC 8C 3F 22 6F 12 83 3B 11 11 6B 5A 58 5A 22 CD")
if (AoB) then
print("Super Sprint WORKING!")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40)
end
else
print("Super Sprint PATCHED!")
end
Quote Originally Posted by Alonsofskfsk View Post
These are the codes that I know work, if anyone has the DZA, I would be grateful.

AoB = AOBScan("22 00 00 C0 3F 5A 58 7D")
if (AoB) then
print("Infinite Energy Activated")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+3, 0x70, 0x4A)
end
else
print("Infinite Energy FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("66 40 22 CD CC 8C 3F 22 6F 12 83 3B 11 11 6B 5A 58 5A 22 CD")
if (AoB) then
print("Super Sprint WORKING!")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40)
end
else
print("Super Sprint PATCHED!")
end

02 7B 58 16 00 04 7B 18 16 00 04 28 A5 30 00 06 16 6B 3D 1D

I found the new code but I can't change it yet, it 1 hit

I'm also looking for the dza
Sorry, new to all this. is there a guide for using these codes somewhere?

ty
Quote Originally Posted by alien2025 View Post
02 7B 58 16 00 04 7B 18 16 00 04 28 A5 30 00 06 16 6B 3D 1D

I found the new code but I can't change it yet, it 1 hit

I'm also looking for the dza

It would prefered if you can change the one hit kill to an aob code please, because with the new client update dza codes do not work anymore?
people still use AOB codes?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?