Auto bot farm dungeon

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Auto bot farm dungeon
We have a list of bosses and skulls, we know how to follow of the players, and we have an aimbot. Is it possible to follow of bosses and skulls and turn on aimbot? we will get an auto farm dungeon. What do you think about it?

We follow the boss, the aimbot works, as soon as the aimbot does not find the target, we follow the next nearest boss, and so on in a circle

@truyvietnam
@FAISAL32
Quote Originally Posted by A9ne View Post
We have a list of bosses and skulls, we know how to follow of the players, and we have an aimbot. Is it possible to follow of bosses and skulls and turn on aimbot? we will get an auto farm dungeon. What do you think about it?

We follow the boss, the aimbot works, as soon as the aimbot does not find the target, we follow the next nearest boss, and so on in a circle

@truyvietnam
@FAISAL32
Alright, it’s possible to make, but there’s a problem
You can track skulls but for bosses I don’t really have a way to tell if something’s a boss or mini-boss in general.

But like I said, it’s doable for skulls
There is a mod that shows bosses and skulls, it also finds bosses and displays them with a cross, there must be a way to find both bosses and skulls, I believe in you)
Quote Originally Posted by A9ne View Post
We have a list of bosses and skulls, we know how to follow of the players, and we have an aimbot. Is it possible to follow of bosses and skulls and turn on aimbot? we will get an auto farm dungeon. What do you think about it?

We follow the boss, the aimbot works, as soon as the aimbot does not find the target, we follow the next nearest boss, and so on in a circle

@truyvietnam
@FAISAL32
You can look at TroveAuto from Angels-D on ******, he checking for a value to get world bosses, it works but it also target to 5* dungeons mods
This is good information, but I'm not well versed in writing cheats, but as I see it, we have all the incoming data, it remains to put it all together, I really believe that someone will do it.
Quote Originally Posted by truyvietnam View Post
You can look at TroveAuto from Angels-D on ******, he checking for a value to get world bosses, it works but it also target to 5* dungeons mods
Thanks,
I'm going to start using TroveAuto for references now


What do you mean with 5* dungeon mods though?
Quote Originally Posted by psk_identity View Post
Thanks,
I'm going to start using TroveAuto for references now


What do you mean with 5* dungeon mods though?
entities that exist inside 5* dungeon
When you come to any 5* dungeon, there already entities inside that, and that TroveAuto is targeting them
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?