QuestionHelpAdvertisement

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Advertisement
Is it only a bug on my screen but when i open the advertisement thread by the admin I can not click on the links apparently linked to the demo banners nor any other link in the thread to be able to contact anyone of the moderators.

Can you someone let know what to do next I am looking to get in contact with support that can help me with this little issue.


This is the admins thread i am talking about:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=877513
Quote Originally Posted by ProxyCEO View Post
Is it only a bug on my screen but when i open the advertisement thread by the admin I can not click on the links apparently linked to the demo banners nor any other link in the thread to be able to contact anyone of the moderators.

Can you someone let know what to do next I am looking to get in contact with support that can help me with this little issue.


This is the admins thread i am talking about:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=877513
There's nothing to click on in that thread. What's up?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?