Follow Bot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Follow Bot
I'm sharing a stable and smoothly working follow bot. It has been tested with 15 accounts, and all of them follow without any issues. Since this is the first version, there might be a few missing features, but I don't think there will be any.


VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...5328?nocache=1ⓘ

You can find the updated and better-working version in the comments.
FollowBot_mpgh.net.rar27.2 MB · 94 downloads 1/61 malicious
//approved

Have fun and stay safe
Quote Originally Posted by fallenpowa View Post
I'm sharing a stable and smoothly working follow bot. It has been tested with 15 accounts, and all of them follow without any issues. Since this is the first version, there might be a few missing features, but I don't think there will be any.


VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...5328?nocache=1

Well it's works good but too slow can you up a bit following speed?
i mean if you running on your basic MS it;s okay they keep up leader but if faster they not @fallenpowa
Quote Originally Posted by fallenpowa View Post
I increased the follow speed; it works better now.

@Venom

VirusTotal:https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1c05?nocache=1

Gj thanks! it works much better then prev version
It would be cool to make them static since they “shake”. it's not critical at all but it would just be better
Quote Originally Posted by fallenpowa View Post
I'm sharing a stable and smoothly working follow bot. It has been tested with 15 accounts, and all of them follow without any issues. Since this is the first version, there might be a few missing features, but I don't think there will be any.


VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...5328?nocache=1

You can find the updated and better-working version in the comments.
upd please? @fallenpowa
//approved

Use at your own risk!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us