We're mostly back online

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
We're mostly back online


if you find any problems, post in this thread and I will take a look
Fantastic work, Dave
Lol good stuff.
Any Federal Agents in the chat?
We're back again and thanks for your effort Dave!
We're so back!
Thank god, the weirdos will be off the discord server now.
Lov U, Daddy.
I guess I can use my yearly post on this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
I guess I can use my yearly post on this one.
To have that post be part of the FBI honeypot thread is golden.
I have to ask what was that "FBI seized" meaning? Is mpgh.net under same servers as other websites? Does this FBI raid relate to any of the personal data information leaks coming from mpgh.net?
Quote Originally Posted by BlightedHD View Post
I have to ask what was that "FBI seized" meaning? Is mpgh.net under same servers as other websites? Does this FBI raid relate to any of the personal data information leaks coming from mpgh.net?
It was @meme blame him for not taking proper care of the website
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?