Memory lane
Been quite a while, and hello. Weird as it sounds, this funny little site meant quite a bit to me at various times in my life. I was never much of a contributor in the end, opting more to shitpost in general over doing anything of meaningful consequence. I like to believe that I took the decade of server costs of hosting my terrible threads, and exchanged them for a few smiles and friends along the way.
The good times come and go, and as the cliche goes, you never know that was them until they're gone. The slow march of time will grind you into dust eventually, but you alone can decide when. Life and circumstance are going to spit on you, but you have to spit back. Get mad, get inspired, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Never lose hope for tomorrow, because there always will be one; and you better try with all your damn heart to make it better than the one before.
I'm not sure why I'm here right now, and I'm not quite sure why it is that I'm giving this message. All I know is that someone might need to hear it. I'm here, I'm alive, and you are too. Let's keep it that way.
Your friend, Aborted
The good times come and go, and as the cliche goes, you never know that was them until they're gone. The slow march of time will grind you into dust eventually, but you alone can decide when. Life and circumstance are going to spit on you, but you have to spit back. Get mad, get inspired, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Never lose hope for tomorrow, because there always will be one; and you better try with all your damn heart to make it better than the one before.
I'm not sure why I'm here right now, and I'm not quite sure why it is that I'm giving this message. All I know is that someone might need to hear it. I'm here, I'm alive, and you are too. Let's keep it that way.
Your friend, Aborted




