PostDe-obfuscating Assembly-UnityScript.dll and DeadFrontier.exe

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
De-obfuscating Assembly-UnityScript.dll and DeadFrontier.exe
I've been trying for a while to reverse engineer the whole thing but couldn't quite get it to work. If someone is willing to help or share with any kind of information would be really helpful.

I made some cheats for the game like the usual SpeedHacks, Infinite Stamina, Insta-Kill, etc, on my own, but I want to make a better work with memory injection, gui, etc.

Appreciate everyone's work in the forum, helped me alot. I will share any of my finds and release the cheat when its ready
Quote Originally Posted by notcoolkid1 View Post
I've been trying for a while to reverse engineer the whole thing but couldn't quite get it to work. If someone is willing to help or share with any kind of information would be really helpful.

I made some cheats for the game like the usual SpeedHacks, Infinite Stamina, Insta-Kill, etc, on my own, but I want to make a better work with memory injection, gui, etc.

Appreciate everyone's work in the forum, helped me alot. I will share any of my finds and release the cheat when its ready
Dump the .dll files from the game with dnspy. Or just open them and read the code.
Help please
Quote Originally Posted by FloKey View Post
Dump the .dll files from the game with dnspy. Or just open them and read the code.

Can you please help me and explain what i am doing wrong. I am able to find new updated codes to work but unfortunately i cant get the AOB SCAN code to work. regardless of what codes i use i get the error

ERROR In line 1
The Instruction cannot be compiled
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us