Exclamation.REZ EDITOR

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
OOPZ forgot the screenshot
so.. how does it work ?
Quote Originally Posted by Red28 View Post
so.. how does it work ?
I have no idea but i know it edits .rez files
Have you even tested it yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by J0shin707 View Post
Have you even tested it yourself?
The post above yours tells you that he hasnt used it.
it's damaged when I open it with WinRar or WinZip it doesn't matter
'Unknown end of archive.'
'Could not open and extract archive.'
Quote Originally Posted by FlexiRocker7 View Post
it's damaged when I open it with WinRar or WinZip it doesn't matter
'Unknown end of archive.'
'Could not open and extract archive.'
Re-download it. Your file is corrupted due to do a problem when you were downloading. Or maybe that file is already corrupted, I dunno.
I Dont Trust this sh1tty programm's

You not even test it self

Get a Screen shot or GtFO
Quote Originally Posted by ReZaJwZ View Post
I Dont Trust this sh1tty programm's

You not even test it self

Get a Screen shot or GtFO
Well the minion trust this. They even approved it.
Quote Originally Posted by Red28 View Post
Well the minion trust this. They even approved it.
they dint aprove it its automaticali approve
Quote Originally Posted by ReZaJwZ View Post
I Dont Trust this sh1tty programm's

You not even test it self

Get a Screen shot or GtFO
i have a screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by tabuzo013 View Post
they dint aprove it its automaticali approve
Well....

/Bullshit
he does have a screenie... It just failed apparantly...
Right-click the little square thing under "Screenshot!!" and then open in new window/Tab
otherwise i'll post the screenie if you still can't see or anything =3
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us