I need help, you think you know how?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I need help, you think you know how?
Hey. I'm a CA NA player, and I was wondering if anyone here knew if I could play cA EU from Australia using a proxy or something. If you do know, could you give me a simple yet detailed tutorial on how to do so?

Thanks.
You need a proxy, try hideipeasy.
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
u can find pretty much GB proxies on the internet
Free Proxy Lists - United Kingdom (UK) Proxiesⓘ

but i think most of them wont work
and you need 2 programs to use proxy on combat arms

they are called proxycap and yourfreedom
yourfreedom is a freeware, download it here:
Your Freedom - Downloadsⓘ

and google for a working proxycap crack and a tut how to use these 2 programs

and hideip dont have eu proxies
only us
I don't understand A thing. I understand I need a proxy. Im stupid, and don't know what a proxy is. /facepalm me, Im stupid. it's out of your system. So, I run a proxy before I play the game every time, to make the game think im in the EU? So, first things first, download CA EU?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?