AoB 278

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AoB 278
Hello,

OHK and DMZ updated to work with the latest update.
Other AoB's like instant loot, infinite energy, super sprint etc. should work like before, you can find them in the earlier posts.

AoB = AOBScan("02 7B 95 18 00 04 7B 13 18 00 04 28 38 34 00 06 16 6B 3D 20")
if (AoB) then
print("One Hit Kill OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00, 0x00)
end
else print("One Hit Kill PATCHED")
end

DMZ AoB's (change these in the Assembly-UnityScript.dll, total ~7 values, change all of them)
16 0A 12 01 FE 15 59 00 00 01 20 00 5C 1B 00 0C
to
17 0A 12 01 FE 15 59 00 00 01 20 00 5C 1B 00 0C


Happy Easter!
I wonder something about one hit kill thing. I just realized when I run one hit kill code I got low exp from zombies. Is there anything I should do or it is just how it works?
Found some info from an earlier post, regarding OHK xp:
"What One Hit Kill does is make zombie HP basically zero. It does not modify your damage dealt so it doesn't have an effect to how much EXP you gain from killing bosses. You will always only earn EXP based on how much damage you dealt +multipliers like EXP boost and zombie exp density. Wasteland zombies for example has an EXP density of 2x, from which you earn 20 EXP when you deal 10 DMG. Given that you only deal damage once to the boss to kill it, you don't get the full EXP from it."
Hellow firstime posting here
i hope u update the 1 hit and the disable zombie attack
Any OHK updates?

Appreciate the effort!
thx it works perfectly
First post of MPGH
DF has been updated to 280

So I am wondering if One Hit Kill is discovered yet, since I have tried to apply the code, or even using DnSpy to try the DLL myself, yet I can't seem to find one myself (I am a newbie in coding)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?