QuestionTrove Bot Copilot

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Trove Bot Copilot
Hey everyone,I'm currently working on a private Trove bot and wanted to share my progress, future roadmap, and see if the community is actually interested in this kind of project given the current state of the game.I have already put over 100+ hours of continuous work into this project and only slept twice during this whole time. This is not a complaint or a plea for sympathy; it is just a reflection of how deeply invested and genuinely excited I am about making this tool a reality.Current Core Features (Under Development):Smart Dungeon Farming: The bot scans the map, locates the boss, kills it, opens the chest, and loots items.Smart Filter: It automatically filters loot and only picks up Shadow-tier items or higher.Auto-Reconnect: If the game disconnects, the bot will automatically click through the menus until you are fully back in the game and resume farming.Advanced Features (Roadmap):Mastery Optimizer: The bot analyzes your missing mastery points and calculates the fastest, most cost-effective path to level it up. It also keeps track of weekly-limited items so you don't miss out.Automated Dragon Coin Events: This is going to be a key feature. As soon as the hourly challenge starts, the bot will automatically teleport to the hub, complete the basic quest, and then return to farming.The Next Big Step (Packet-Based Engine):Right now, I have a working network dumper that tracks SEND and RECV packets. If this project gains enough traction and support, my ultimate goal is to rebuild the bot's core engine entirely on packet injection. This means writing a "headless bot" that can farm everything directly through network traffic without even needing the game client open.My Goal & Pricing Idea:I am pouring a lot of time and personal money into this project to make it absolutely flawless. To cover the costs of development tools, APIs, and infrastructure, I am planning to release the bot with a cheap $5/month subscription. Every single cent earned will be reinvested back into the bot's development.The Big Question for the Community:Since trading is practically dead and Trove has turned into a monotonous, solo-oriented grind�which completely goes against its original game design�I want to ask youoes a high-quality bot like this make sense in the current state of the game? Would you be willing to pay $5 for it?If the feedback is positive, it will give me a massive motivation boost. Once the core features and UI are ready, I will post a new thread with video proof of the bot in action.Looking forward to your thoughts![
I can tell u that me personally and among other people that still play the game but are tired of farming, this would be so incredible. $5 is incredible for this and I would definitely pay for that. If this is true then keep up the work man and I truly hope you can work on the full release.
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by TheOne_040809 View Post
I can tell u that me personally and among other people that still play the game but are tired of farming, this would be so incredible. $5 is incredible for this and I would definitely pay for that. If this is true then keep up the work man and I truly hope you can work on the full release.
Ive been putting a lot of effort into this project lately because I really love the concept, and its a great learning experience for me. Ive already clocked 81 hours of coding since April 31st.I managed to find a specific Character ID that stays static, so I don't have to look for it every time. Now I can consistently parse all the data from it.Im planning to finish the base version and drop a preview soon. I have tons of ideas, but I don't want to release a raw, untested product just yet.
It's awesome to see people still working to create tools for trove! Keep up the great work!

As for your question of would you be willing to spend $5/m for a trove bot, I would if the personal use cases were more compelling compared to free options.

Currently there's already free Auto Farms out there.
In game settings also have the option to filter type of gear you pick up (shadow+).
There is a Tmod that auto reconnects (doesn't reopen client if hard crash)

So currently there's not enough value for me to swap to a premium version.

What would personally get me to pay would be an all-inclusive bot for my current needs or at least some features, more then just auto farming.

Some example of this would be...

-Automated Dragon Coin Event (I don't need coins but its a great idea you mentioned)
-Weekly Contest Bots (Geode bronze egg collector(50 weekly), Club Quest farmer(45 quest) Delve farmer(6 cache))
-Targeted D15 5 Star Cleaner (instead of farming 5star solo, it would be a set up for cleaners that sit around waiting for invites)
-Auto Gem Upgrade (open gem box and upgrade gems to certain level, loot collect, repeat)

Anyways you get the the point. According too your roadmap you're also heading in the right direction.

On another note, I would also like to say that since 64bit update most of the bots broke. So it's a huge opportunity and benefit to the community to have an active dev updating/creating bots. You might get subscriptions based off that alone.
Quote Originally Posted by snoopy397 View Post
Currently there's already free Auto Farms out there.
I for the life of me can't find any, can you recommend?
yep
Quote Originally Posted by snoopy397 View Post
It's awesome to see people still working to create tools for trove! Keep up the great work!

As for your question of would you be willing to spend $5/m for a trove bot, I would if the personal use cases were more compelling compared to free options.

Currently there's already free Auto Farms out there.
In game settings also have the option to filter type of gear you pick up (shadow+).
There is a Tmod that auto reconnects (doesn't reopen client if hard crash)

So currently there's not enough value for me to swap to a premium version.

What would personally get me to pay would be an all-inclusive bot for my current needs or at least some features, more then just auto farming.

Some example of this would be...

-Automated Dragon Coin Event (I don't need coins but its a great idea you mentioned)
-Weekly Contest Bots (Geode bronze egg collector(50 weekly), Club Quest farmer(45 quest) Delve farmer(6 cache))
-Targeted D15 5 Star Cleaner (instead of farming 5star solo, it would be a set up for cleaners that sit around waiting for invites)
-Auto Gem Upgrade (open gem box and upgrade gems to certain level, loot collect, repeat)

Anyways you get the the point. According too your roadmap you're also heading in the right direction.

On another note, I would also like to say that since 64bit update most of the bots broke. So it's a huge opportunity and benefit to the community to have an active dev updating/creating bots. You might get subscriptions based off that alone.



Your ideas make a lot of sense. My plan is to release the bot with basic features for a one-time $5 fee, not a subscription. Once that brings in enough money to cover API costs, I think I'll add Geode auto-farming. Separating Geode resources and contest eggs isn't really that hard, it's just that everything depends on budget right now.
Quote Originally Posted by snoopy397 View Post
It's awesome to see people still working to create tools for trove! Keep up the great work!

As for your question of would you be willing to spend $5/m for a trove bot, I would if the personal use cases were more compelling compared to free options.

Currently there's already free Auto Farms out there.
In game settings also have the option to filter type of gear you pick up (shadow+).
There is a Tmod that auto reconnects (doesn't reopen client if hard crash)

So currently there's not enough value for me to swap to a premium version.

What would personally get me to pay would be an all-inclusive bot for my current needs or at least some features, more then just auto farming.

Some example of this would be...

-Automated Dragon Coin Event (I don't need coins but its a great idea you mentioned)
-Weekly Contest Bots (Geode bronze egg collector(50 weekly), Club Quest farmer(45 quest) Delve farmer(6 cache))
-Targeted D15 5 Star Cleaner (instead of farming 5star solo, it would be a set up for cleaners that sit around waiting for invites)
-Auto Gem Upgrade (open gem box and upgrade gems to certain level, loot collect, repeat)

Anyways you get the the point. According too your roadmap you're also heading in the right direction.

On another note, I would also like to say that since 64bit update most of the bots broke. So it's a huge opportunity and benefit to the community to have an active dev updating/creating bots. You might get subscriptions based off that alone.



i haven't found any up to date auto-farms if you have any please let me know!
let me know
Quote Originally Posted by Kooley View Post
i haven't found any up to date auto-farms if you have any please let me know!
If you find one please post it here, been on the hunt for one myself for quite some time and cant seem to locate a half decent one, don't mind paying just not in the mood to pay an extortion
regarding the free auto farms mentioned earlier, most of them broke after the 64bit update and havent been updated since. thats exactly why theres so much interest in this project right now cause the free options are basically dead or unsafe to use
@danielexteme123 i think switching to a one time $5 fee instead of subscription is a smart move. for a niche game like trove people are way more willing to pay small upfront cost than commit to another monthly bill

as for features id second the weekly contest/geode automation. since those are time gated having bot handle them reliably adds way more long term value than just dungeon farming. definitely prioritize stability over adding too many features at launch tho. looking forward to the preview
=-=
Quote Originally Posted by an0bixz View Post
regarding the free auto farms mentioned earlier, most of them broke after the 64bit update and havent been updated since. thats exactly why theres so much interest in this project right now cause the free options are basically dead or unsafe to use
@danielexteme123 i think switching to a one time $5 fee instead of subscription is a smart move. for a niche game like trove people are way more willing to pay small upfront cost than commit to another monthly bill

as for features id second the weekly contest/geode automation. since those are time gated having bot handle them reliably adds way more long term value than just dungeon farming. definitely prioritize stability over adding too many features at launch tho. looking forward to the preview



You are spot on—the 64-bit update completely buried all legacy public solutions . Most of the old bots are breaking simply because their developers tried to read memory structures head-on using static entity managers, which became highly unstable garbage under the new x64 dynamic heap allocation.We took a fundamentally different approach. We don’t mess with the engine using dirty inline patches or aggressive hooks. We dug deep into the x64 engine architecture and isolated a master gateway—a native cascade where the voxel engine itself uses nanosecond ticks to divide dead landscape data from active dynamic actors.To put it simply: we forced the game client to natively surrender the entire object topography to us. Our software flags the compiled class descriptors and unique resource signatures in the heap right at the chunk instantiation phase . The engine itself hands us clean 3D coordinates, and our Dual-Write mechanism completely eliminates rubberbanding. It is bulletproof because it utilizes the native lifecycle of the x64 process, making it immune to ASLR shifts or hotfixes .Regarding the $5 fee—to be completely honest, considering the kilotons of heavy low-level reverse engineering I am doing right now, that is incredibly low As a veteran player myself, I know exactly what reliable, un-bannable automation is worth . I have no intention of underselling my own hard work (. I am currently reconsidering the final pricing framework and model . I believe that once the community sees the actual live demonstration of the completed x64 autonomous core, the software will speak for itself, and users will naturally determine a fair value for it Since we can guarantee this level of memory control under x64,I myself have already spent enough effort and money (130 hours since 28 last month) and if you want to support boosty to trovedeath, you can give up on it because I'll finish everything in the end and present it, but even $1 support would be most necessary for me right now because the killatons of api tokens are flying into the sky
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?