MPGH v3

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH v3
MPGH is currently going through a multi-step upgrade process, please bear with us as we work through any bugs and ensure full parity.

Feel free to post any comments, concerns, suggestions, and more in the thread.
legit got scared for a second the gui changed when i clicked home lmao
Enabling AI was a good thing, well done

> Instant messaging isn't working

> Text on the homepage overlaps


These are some of the issues I've noticed.
legit scared just now, I almost uninstall my browser.
This is significantly better to look at, if I had to be completely honest.

Great work to the developers and the GFX folk, you are doing a good job.

Excited to see the whole forum looking like it.
Finally, I was hoping to see some ui/ux changes coming as MPGH has not changed since I remember it, I love the new look!
Fuuuuck man, this is awesome
damn i logged in today, wtf am i seeing
this is interesting

- - - Updated - - -

When you click on control panel it reverts back to V2
I'm not really a fan of the black and green. I like the old style. This is kinda hard to read.
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
I'm not really a fan of the black and green. I like the old style. This is kinda hard to read.
we will have a theme with the old colors available soon
MPGH update before GTA 6 release
been on mpgh for the last 10 years and first time i've seen an upgrade lmao thought i clicked on the wrong link
Oh wait did someone discovered AI can do website jkk.. ✌✌
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?