CoolFable 5

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Fable 5
What are your thoughts? I was blown away. COME BACK NOW
How much is it this Fable 5? is it worth?
it was taken away from us, it was on any paid claude plan

worth its weight in gold
When it comes back it will be patched. The Debuff is real.
Quote Originally Posted by ShowBox View Post
When it comes back it will be patched. The Debuff is real.
pretty much with all models all the time. release -> debuff -> release -> debuff
*******s sad.
It's available on Cursor as well
From what I saw, it's much better than Opus models at coding. Just waiting on them to allow cybersecurity use - idk if it will live up to the hype

Also think open source models are just going to be much more popular because of so much restrictions on commercial models
I hope they bring it back. Friend of mine worked on a minecraft clone - only like 30 dollars worth of tokens, and we had multiplayer with WebRTC support, tons of blocks, block drops, player models, textures, animations, user registration, and it was all a simple web host hostable

Tried to keep it going with gpt 5.5, but just not the same
Am I only the one who scare to put full info in to prompt before coding?
It was brought back but severely nerfed severely as far as i can tell.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
It was brought back but severely nerfed severely as far as i can tell.
Yeah I don't see people going on and on about it on X anymore about their creations, so I haven't even bothered. We knew it'd get nerfed i think.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?