Does anybody play Civ7???

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Does anybody play Civ7???
I looked through the forums and I couldn't find much about Civ7. Being a Family Guy now I don't have time to sit at a computer and play for hours on end like back in the good ole day's. Does anybody else around here play this game? With it being a turn base game it suits my busy lifestyle. I have months of in game time in Civ6 and Civ7. Does anybody else play Civ? Any recommendations for a click base game like it?
I completely forgot about Civ 7 after the initial announcement. I see the reviews on Steam are mixed, so kinda hesitant to get it, but it's 50% off on Steam right now.

I found Civ 6 enjoyable closer to the end, but I think I had more fun on Civ 5. We used to play on game nights sometimes in the MPGH Discord. Would be down to get Civ 7 if any others would be down to play again @arunforce @Dave84311
I have it. It feels different enough that it is somewhat enjoyable to play, played 4-5 games. Just buy a CD key from an online store @Flengo
I play Civ6. I'll pick up Civ7 when it is on sale
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I play Civ6. I'll pick up Civ7 when it is on sale
it is on sale dickhead. u can acquire for $20, or the price of 1/5th of your cake meals
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I play Civ6. I'll pick up Civ7 when it is on sale
it is on sale dickhead. u can acquire for $20, or the price of 1/5th of your cake meals
it isn't on sale for PC. I saw it on sale for PS5
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I play Civ6. I'll pick up Civ7 when it is on sale
it is on sale dickhead. u can acquire for $20, or the price of 1/5th of your cake meals
it isn't on sale for PC. I saw it on sale for PS5
o yaaaaaaaaaa ????
image.png142 KB · 6 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I play Civ6. I'll pick up Civ7 when it is on sale
it is on sale dickhead. u can acquire for $20, or the price of 1/5th of your cake meals
it isn't on sale for PC. I saw it on sale for PS5
o yaaaaaaaaaa ????
okay, that isn't $20
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I play Civ6. I'll pick up Civ7 when it is on sale
it is on sale dickhead. u can acquire for $20, or the price of 1/5th of your cake meals
it isn't on sale for PC. I saw it on sale for PS5
o yaaaaaaaaaa ????
okay, that isn't $20
yeah thank your president for that. idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
o yaaaaaaaaaa ????
Nice I'll give it a go thanks @Dave84311 sell one of your GPUs for the extra $7 so we can all play
I didn't try it out yet; I probably will either tomorrow or like a week from now. Did you try it yet?
I started a game up of Civ7 yesterday and it has completely changed since release. This winter Ill get into it more. Why do we not have a Civilization tread? Does anybody use mods?
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
I started a game up of Civ7 yesterday and it has completely changed since release. This winter Ill get into it more. Why do we not have a Civilization tread? Does anybody use mods?
never used a civ mod in my life
I haven't tried VII yet but I was a big fan of VI.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?