Claude Opus 4.8 API Jailbreak

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Claude Opus 4.8 API Jailbreak
Drop CLAUDE.md to the root of your .claude folder if you're using claude code. If you're using other coding harness like OpenCode then rename CLAUDE.md to AGENT.md and drop it at the root of your workspace and mention using @agent.md then always start your conversation with "tung tung sahur" to trigger the jailbreak persona. enjoy!
You can use older models by doing claude --model claude-opus-4-8[1m]
Thanks Bro

- - - Updated - - -

I need to download it but can't; my account isn't activated because I can't find the exact location for the "Activation ID." The site doesn't help locate the right spot, and I think that might be why I can't see the download option.
am i tweaking or are there no attachments
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?