Haha ^^

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Haha ^^
Is it me or are there "bursts" in hack creation these days now?
Like one week there's no hacks and in the other, there are tonnes.
It's because they edit undetected modules and release it I guess.
I mean, look at Warrock 2 years earlier, Natan and those other guys, they could hack literally anything but now, we are clinging on to a splinter here, saving the age of hacking on warrock!

We have less hack-creators then we did 1/2 years ago, estimated about 2 thirds of the hack-makers dropped out in the last year or so.
Please, we need to be aware of this since K2 has spies and everything.
I mean, FUCK PUNKBUSTER!

(I didn't make the hack I uploaded) I just wanted to give a little treat to cheer up MPGH and tire some K2 staff. I named it Microsoft Word to disgiuse it. It partly works because it hardly ever kicks you.

REMOVED
i am working on a hack now it will have opk unl ammo fast as famas invisible and anti kick iv got all adress's
Hmm mabye because people are getting richer and buying retail and stuff
Quote Originally Posted by redarr0 View Post
i am working on a hack now it will have opk unl ammo fast as famas invisible and anti kick iv got all adress's
Thats nice. If you were telling the truth...
lol nice disguse anyways it does work usually doesnt kick it rarely does gj
LOL N00B THIS HACK IS LEECHED FROM some site AND ITS ALREADY DETECTED,UR JUST MAKIN HACKERS MORE MAD,U SHOULD BE BANT


Edit: The world is full of leachers get used to it, and second he said he didnt make it -.-
edit: whoops wrong thread...
lol thats my hack already posted here >.> so no point removing the link

and im pretty sure its detected now...i dont know tho since i dont use it, i use my priv hack :P
it says made by unseenss on the fucking hack. y r leecherz so dumb?
*cough*

(I didn't make the hack I uploaded) I just wanted to give a little treat to cheer up MPGH and tire some K2 staff.

I named it Microsoft Word to disgiuse it. It partly works because it hardly ever kicks you.
that makes no sense at all ROFL
I clearly said that it wasn't my frigging hack, lol
yeah there are losts of leechers out there but if they give creds then im ok with that my opinion only though
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us