Script Compile Error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Script Compile Error
I was playing normal with Vac Chaos 2.10 and when i tried playing normal private match testing if the model 1887 is overpowered ( option on VacChaos) i get this error Directupload.net - Dbptr49oy.jpg
It will get you banned anyway so since I just told you that then just use a console unlocker and run your mods w.o chaos.
Or just use a .gsc script to make models 1887 OP again xD
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Or just use a .gsc script to make models 1887 OP again xD
O he's having problems with the script? I thought it was Chaos..
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


O he's having problems with the script? I thought it was Chaos..
he is, thats why i suggested that...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us