Blue-Random Ump Mod

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Blue-Random Ump Mod
Another release, Sorry im not supposed to make separate threads for releases =P Tell me if so, But heres my Blue-Random Ump Mod.. (I didnt like my umps look :3)



Virus Scan

Virustotal. MD5: 9f813349a958affe7a666b3736b89514
Blue Random Ump.rarattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
I like the tribal mark, i could care less if it were blue
Why thank you i love the tribal mark aswell
question why is waka on your fail list?1
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
question why is waka on your fail list?1
Maybe for his disturbing obsession with another male.

& on topic, I think it looks pretty bad ass tbh.
I dont like him :3 is all. Hes a hypocrite :O
Quote Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
I dont like him :3 is all. Hes a hypocrite :O
Hes not bad oh well, if you make one in red ill use it
Looks tight man, Nice mod.
Ill make a red one in a bit with a different Tribal Marking
/Approved .
nice job. like the tribal mark.
i like it
to bad i use l9 and my m16 mods
i sometimes use smg's but i an ar person
Thx for the approval and ill try to make some Ar mods =P
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us