Man, What The Fuck wrong with GP system ?!?

PollDid it happen to you also ?
9 votes
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Man, What The Fuck wrong with GP system ?!?
Hello,
I wanted to get some good guns which came from crates so I opened an account. My friends helped me to farm and level it up.When I leveled up directly from Trainee 1st to this one upside down V thing (that makes two ranks leveled up in a match) and I didn't get the 10.000 gp prize.What da fuck ? I thought it was a bug so i logged off and logged in again. Nothing... A month passed, still nothing.Did it happen to you ? How can I solve it ? Thank you for your help, use the poll up !
upside down v thing WTF its called a chevron btw
and dude idk it could be a bug
Quote Originally Posted by Hahne View Post
upside down v thing WTF its called a chevron btw
and dude idk it could be a bug
I tried to explain the first rank after trainee maybe, thanks for help
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Support ticket
yeah good idea
Yes, it sucks, Z8Games can SMD.

smd i lost 50K GP.
Support ticket, but if you do a support ticket, then take a screenshot or something.
But since you leveled that match and quickly, just do 40 kills so you dont level up, and do this every time so you can go to a different match and level up.
Sorry if it dosnt make sense.
Yep, another bug that Z8 is too lazy to patch.
Chevron is for old age heraldry
You mean private right?
yea
it was private. thanks for support guys. i wont write a support ticket for such a noob account, but i'll make them fix it.
thanks
z8 games still not smd'ed .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?