ExclamationUnidentified Files

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Unidentified Files
Well... Everytime I go into my Game folder I keep seeing some REZ files and then a copy of that file except directly underneath it there seems to be an awakward file ext. e.g. GUNS_M_PV_SR.rez.1.3a0d6fbc.5d4dc4e2.delta
I really have no idea what it does? Would something bad happen if I delete it? It's quite recent actually. I heard that it prevent somes REZ mods and if you delete it, you will automatically auto-patch whenever you open CA.
Ideas anyone?

SIDENOTE:
It doesn't happen to all the files just the major ones e.g. GUNS_M_PV_AR and GUNS_M_PV_SR.
It's the one they patched. The random hex looking stuff is just the file changing name thingy for when they are backing up. Etc etc etc Get it?
Ohhhh. That explains alot.
Stil ldoesn't explain why some of my mods work only in the texture part but not the model ~~
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?