Lag Reduction/Free up memory.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Lag Reduction/Free up memory.
Should be better than Zoom's one.
In your start menu, search for run, and type in %temp%
That should take you to your Temporary file folder.
Now go ahead and delete everything there, unless you want to keep install files for something special.
After that, goto system tools, and hit disk cleanup.
You can check every single box, if you'd like.
You can also remove programs from your start up using msconfig, like Zoom, although you might
also be disabling services that are necessary for some files to run.
You can also go ahead and defrag your computer. This is also located in system tools.
Be forewarned that defragging takes time, but in my opinion, it's well worth it to defrag once every two months to maintain a good computer speed.
Gamebooster is actually one of the best memory utilities out there.
Even if you dont play games, it should speed up whatever situation you're in.
Accepting questions below.
Thanks but I think every computer owner should know about computer fragmentation and disk clean up
Choobs be stupid man.
Is there any other ways to load in faster? I am tired of loading in after the first round has started in elim pro. I use gamebooster constantly.
Quote Originally Posted by 007123 View Post
Is there any other ways to load in faster? I am tired of loading in after the first round has started in elim pro. I use gamebooster constantly.
QTF .
aah easy tut thanks this will totally stop the choob spam
I have a better idea.
Use CCleaner to do all that for you at a push of a button.
Except the Gamebooster part.
look i dont know a lot about computers so if i earase every thing in temporary file folder things like skype or other things will mess up or what?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us