LightbulbCA player's guide

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
lol,maybe u didnt C+P
nice tut
(didnt read but looked nice!)
This is a decent enough guide, it kept my attention through the whole thing.
u read it !?!?! Rolf
Most of everything is right but the first part about mouse movement. People with slow reactions play better with higher sensitivity so they can make up for their slowness. Well, that's what I do.
belongs in the tutorial section


2 things to remember when doing a tutorial.

1) Make sure its easy to read
2) Make sure its easy to understand
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
belongs in the tutorial section


2 things to remember when doing a tutorial.

1) Make sure its easy to read
2) Make sure its easy to understand
Your section rules confusin'
~
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post


Rifles were originally a class of simply guns that only had abilities for sniping, by me saying rifleman is just me using the old monicker of snipers, before Sniper rifles and then Assault rifles and etc.
~
And all so I figure you didn't catch on because of the language barrier, but when I say, "So, how do I ....?" it means for the person to ask them self the question. Doing things like that is customary in English literature, to attempt to get your reading to put them self in the situation.
No, a rifleman was a man with a rifle, before the time of sniper rifles, the rifleman still stuck on to the basic infrantryman.

There was no snipers till the 20th Century, we call them 'skirmishers' or in some cases, "Light Infantry".

Snipers was often called sharpshooters, it was not till later when the term 'sniper' occurred when marksman in India would shoot a very hard to kill bird called the 'snipe'.

It wasn't after the Civil War in which the term sniper started.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
No, a rifleman was a man with a rifle, before the time of sniper rifles, the rifleman still stuck on to the basic infrantryman.

There was no snipers till the 20th Century, we call them 'skirmishers' or in some cases, "Light Infantry".

Snipers was often called sharpshooters, it was not till later when the term 'sniper' occurred when marksman in India would shoot a very hard to kill bird called the 'snipe'.

It wasn't after the Civil War in which the term sniper started.
.... Is confirming my statement your idea of arguing it?
~
Really really long
I'll be releasing a sniper guide once i get back to my main just for credibility, and edit reasons.

"For all of you who want to be a sniper like this guy:


"


That's the intro :3
Too long but kinda good. Now colors are okey.
Don't argue with Mouzie. He'll cut you up and feed you to his dog with words and logic alone.
If you play CA enough you become like a machine and no scoping only becomes natural. I used to play hell alot last year and no lie, I could literally see a scope irl, I figure it's because of the constant scoping and unscoping action I'd do from trying to hit my targets that were on the run. The same way when I ever I saw something flinch in the distance I'd quickly scope in and the maybe end up scoping out, so my eyes got really use to the action, so when I saw the scope irl I could also see the extra zoom + focus.
~
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?