[RELEASE] ffViewer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] ffViewer
I'm getting sick and tired of people asking how to syntax check their mod, how they can find a blank _rank.gsc file, etc.. If you pay attention to half of the posts you know what I'm talking about. Now finally...

FFVIEWER AND A CLEAN TU6 PATCH RELEASE

All credit goes to James Blandford...I own no rights, nor am I affiliated with this program, I am just posting this here for sakes of people who want to check syntax and look at clean code. The patch was just around the webz.

I will make a tutorial thread here in a little bit to basically guide you through how to use ffViewer and make your own patch type of thing. Now on to the fun stuff..

Screenshot of ffViewer/Patch [Patch is used in ffViewer pic]


Virusscans For ffViewer
Virustotal. MD5: 7cf08aaa38d983489bee4136447dac92
ffViewer.rar MD5:7cf08aaa38d983489bee4136447dac92 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virusscans For Patch [I had to .rar this single file because it was an invalid upload, sorry.]
Virustotal. MD5: ff756c4d4d24669ebf125bf6b07b3fdf
patch_mp-tu6.rar MD5:ff756c4d4d24669ebf125bf6b07b3fdf - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Refer to http://www.mpgh.net/forum/286-call-d...-ffviewer.html For how to use ffViewer to check syntax, and mainly how to use the program itself.

Enjoy, fellow modders!
patch_mp-tu6.rarattachment deleted · 271 downloads before removal
ffViewer.rarattachment deleted · 579 downloads before removal
/file approved
By the way, the patch_mp.ff in here is designed for 1.2.2...its a TU6, meaning it works on the PCs version.
great job mate, come in handy for the people that don't know!
Yep yep! Gotta help my fellow modders and interested modder in on the loop somehow!
Problem..
FFbackend have stopped working.

It does that when I try to open the patch with ffviewer and it stop working?
thx , needed the program
Quote Originally Posted by StEpyZzz View Post
thx , needed the program
Thanks for uploading, needed it as well ! :S
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?