How come when a dog eats its own shit

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
How come when a dog eats its own shit
It doesn't crap out double the next time?
And people complain about my threads..

its gawds will
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
And people complain about my threads..
Your dog eats shit too? It's probably because the acid in their stomach dissolves it for whatever nutrients are left..
Ask your dog that. Bet it'll bite your nuts and say "WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINKIN!?" in a ****** accent.
On an unrelated note, one of the related threads to one about shit is one about the ps3.
about a ps3 account Ps3 isnt shit 360 is.
Related threads are always wrong.

Ps3 is awesome. But I play xbox.
Agg I threw mine away. I thaught it would be fun but halo got boring and I hated its loud noise when its reading the disk. It wasnt even broken and I threw it away. Damn Im never trusting myself with valubles anymore >.>.
And you dropped that iMac.

Your a dumbass.
Nah you a dumbass 8D Im just a clutz that hates Microfail products.
Cats don't eat their own shit /
Staring and waiting THE ONEEEEE
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?