About VisualBasic Module!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
About VisualBasic Module!
Like I said in a thread before, I didnt make hacks for a month or more... so I dont know what the hell is going on out there.

So can someone tell me if the module got detected or not ?

(I still have my old one - 2 months old)

If it got detected can you post the undetected one here.

And I know I can make my own. But it's a waste of time. If someone has it, then why not share.

Thank you.
well, the old one is detected. And i have a private one... but i could give you all the detected strings?
yeah, plz.

which stirngs are detected?

mopo
Quote Originally Posted by markfracasso11 View Post
well, the old one is detected. And i have a private one... but i could give you all the detected strings?
Sure... strings will do.

Thanks.
GetKeyPress
hWnd
Pid
phandle
address

WriteAByte
WriteAnInt
WriteALong
ReadAByte
ReadAnInt
ReadALong
ReadAFloat
Thanks man.

Thats what I needed.
hmm,

if i change getkeypress i always get an error.where have i to change it i the module?

mopo
you change it in the first api statement, i think its lik ethe 2nd or 3rd to last, not sure. You also have to change it in your hack code.
ok,

thanks.

can i change everything in the api's?

mopo
no, just getkeypress. If you change other stuff the hack wont work
ok, thank you.

i hope i wont get kick from the server.^^

hmm, the servers are down, i cant login.

mopo
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us