[SOLVED]Need "players" data & "10901" data, please.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Need "players" data & "10901" data, please.
Hey everyone,

Recently I have received the message that my mw2 data is old version and therefore needs to be reseted.

Now, I have to start all over again and it's a big bummer...


So, could anyone upload their "players" data (steam>steamapps>common?call of duty modern warfare 2>players) and "10901" data (steam>userdata>44323579>10190) for me? Preferably with all the camos & weapon attachments unlocked that is not too obviously modified (wink...wink...)

P.s. I prefer this method over EAM because whenever EAM is used and closed, I repeatedly receive the "old data" error mentioned above.

Please help me! Thank you!
mmmm maybe just reset your rank and use a trainer...to get you everything, but your saying you prefer EAM.. maybe that's your problem.
/moved to help
/marked as solved
Thanks for the help
Thank you everyone for the reply!

I'll definitely try out the "trainer", I haven't used it before.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us