Hidden video files?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hidden video files?
I was browsing inside MW2's game files and came across the video folder (inside main). I noticed they were in .bik format so I install RAD Video Tools. I went through most of the video files and noticed that the CoD4 Title Logo was in there (title.bik). I also found default.bik which looked like the old IW logo but I don't know since MW2 was my first CoD game. There was 1 last very interesting thing, what in the world is attract.bik? I looks like a trailer for a game but I don't know what game it is... any ideas?
Show us the ,,trailer'' and we might help you.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Show us the ,,trailer'' and we might help you.
Never mind, it was the CoD4 trailer except it had no sound.
May I close it?
yerp. :P wonder why they would put CoD4 video files when it's not getting used though.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
yerp. :P wonder why they would put CoD4 video files when it's not getting used though.
Don't know

/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?