[VB.NET] ReadOnlineFile (WebClient) [Function]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[VB.NET] ReadOnlineFile (WebClient) [Function]
Code:
Private Function ReadOnlineFile(ByVal sLink As String) As String
    Dim WebClient As System.Net.WebClient = New System.Net.WebClient()
    Dim DownloadString As String = WebClient.DownloadString(sLink)

    Return DownloadString
End Function
Example:

Code:
MsgBox(ReadOnlineFile("http://www.mpgh.net/forum/index.php"))
++Callo++
Hey man, I appreciate the contributions to the section, but we do have a snippets vault for a reason, just post them there and everyone can view them at their leisure.

Not flaming or anything, just seeing as your new I thought I'd point it out
Okay, no problem !
Unless you do a tutorial with pictures and stuff, you can post such little snippets in the snippet vault

Thank you for sharing this.
Simple, thanks for sharing. Snippets vault for these
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us