Nice Hack xD
MPGH VIP Hack Features
works on CABR?
probably not. check the BR section, see if there is any info there mebbe?
good
good hack!!!!!!!
Note: Not all of these features (unless Dave decides to) will be in the 1 week trial VIP.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ublic-vip.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ublic-vip.html
is aim angle the think that controls twitching?
cool nd thanx
*--------*
Thanks for the info
Add life taker and make it 20$ and I'd buy 

cabin fever help
I really need these type of haks in cabin fever cause there are noobs who can't hold off zombies after round 11. I always end up dead without ammo


Good job Keep up the work " i might be a bit slow to reply oh well 

Como ser VIP ? 
Deve ser muuuito bom esse VIP

Deve ser muuuito bom esse VIP

Deve ser bom msm!
I hate when VIP time runs out =(
This thread is closed for replies.