Angry[SOLVED].:PLEASE HELP:.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED].:PLEASE HELP:.
I dont know if i'm banned or not but i run the game cod without any cheats or anything on. And it doesnt work, it jjsut comes up with cheat detected even though im not using one. I deleted all of my things like vac chaos and everything so there were no cheats to detect, but it still says it. Can anyone please help i cant play cod and its stressing me out.
It's a delayed ban, if you would have read this thread you would have known that.

Question 2: ''But I had no cheats on when I launched the game, so why could I get banned?''

Answer 2: VAC uses delayed bans that means a cheat you used like 2 weeks or 3 days ago etc. could get you banned.
sorry to say bud, your banned delayed ban's are a bitch. even if you stop the past few days your still detected. when vac detect you they put it in the system to send the ban in days, weeks
~Marked as Solved.

You're Banned.
K does the ban ware off anytime soon or is it forever?
Quote Originally Posted by Aphix View Post
K does the ban ware off anytime soon or is it forever?
VAC bans are permanent and irreversible.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
VAC bans are permanent and irreversible.
love that word irreversible
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us