Leaving MPGH

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Leaving MPGH
I don't know where else to post this, but anyway I'm leaving MPGH. I don't hack anymore and this section is pretty much dead. So, if anybody wants to play with me add me on Xfire. PM me for my Xfire. I'll stop checking my Inbox in about 1 or 2 weeks. Have fun y'all.
Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
I don't know where else to post this, but anyway I'm leaving MPGH. I don't hack anymore and this section is pretty much dead. So, if anybody wants to play with me add me on Xfire. PM me for my Xfire. I'll stop checking my Inbox in about 1 or 2 weeks. Have fun y'all.
byeee/////
.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?