What's your Fav Gun? (#1 Thread Here)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
What's your Fav Gun? (#1 Thread Here)
AK47 and FRF2
AK-47 , PSG-1 , DRAGONUV , FAMAS,G3A3

XD i know its to much but i like them all

BY THE WAY HOW IS MY NEW SIG?
M4A1 , AK47 , PSG1
Your sig is nice but Iron Man looks too big for the car. Try sharpening him to make him look more real. Galil is my fav too.
oh its not his car its mine XD he is going in there uh uh

why he need car he can fly
G3a3 Advanced AK. Ftw.
Quote Originally Posted by IllyrianPrince View Post
SCAR totally pwns
Scar is the new gun rite? Y didn't it come out earlier? Took 'em 2 years.
I alrdy done a thread like this but lol

M4A1.
I love my Cutie m4a1, just owns alot

we don't care. EDIT
a M4A1, G3A3 and PSG or AK74
i love the dragon psg1 but i dont have
I love my cutie m4 and my engraved PSG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Bet This Cat is being Walled

SF worst game ever

forgot crossfire

and sudden atack
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?