Question******Visual Basic HELP PLEASE

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
******Visual Basic HELP PLEASE
Can someone please help me with some of these problems that I am having.

--First off, I am trying to make the cursor move in the game, which the program will move the cursor outside of the game on the menu and anything else like on IE and stuff, but not in the actual CF game.

--Second of all, stated on another post, the 'SendKeys' built in function on vb6 won't send the text in a CF game like a macro/spammer

Example:
FLOOOD TEXT
FLOOOD TEXT
FLOOOD TEXT
FLOOOD TEXT

If someone can please help me out with this give some reasons why it's not working and make some codes, thank you very much!
1. It is a directx game, topmost function or such will not work.

2. sendkeys is neither working in dx games, use keyboard hooks(api)
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
1. It is a directx game, topmost function or such will not work.

2. sendkeys is neither working in dx games, use keyboard hooks(api)
yup hes right
and if you want an unlock cursor you need to learn c++ and directx
Does anyone have a source for this, I dont get how to do this, I tried google but couldn't find anything.

PLEASE HELP!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us