Bannable or not?

Posts 46–60 of 111 · Page 4 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by nigga with problems 111 View Post
i have been baned make a new account
guess its to hard for you to read ... dont come bitching about getting banned ....
Hey Der
So.... If I Use An Internal Hack I'll Get Banned! There Is No Such Thing As A Undetectable Internal Hack Right?!?! Like Aimbot & Wallhacks
But! Im Confused Because Some Cat Hax's Say They Are Internal And Undetectable
Quote Originally Posted by marcusalier View Post
So.... If I Use An Internal Hack I'll Get Banned! There Is No Such Thing As A Undetectable Internal Hack Right?!?! Like Aimbot & Wallhacks
But! Im Confused Because Some Cat Hax's Say They Are Internal And Undetectable
let me explain this to you verry simple.
Internal hacks change the game's "memory".
VAC2 (the anti cheat) Can see when the memory is changed,
so they ban the player.

If you dont edit the memory, VAC2 doesnt see it, and you wont get banned.

simple huh?
But external hacks suck compared to internal is it possible to make a external hack better than internal ?
Quote Originally Posted by marcusalier View Post
But external hacks suck compared to internal is it possible to make a external hack better than internal ?
Actually not, maybe someday will be possible.

But 5.1 it's pretty damn good, try it.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Actually not, maybe someday will be possible.

But 5.1 it's pretty damn good, try it.
If someone can make a 100% or hell 99% undetectable internal i am sure it would not pop up on these forums for free, even the VIP hacks get detected after a while. Every time I've heard someone claim they had a working undetectable internal they end up banned pretty soon after, VAC is actually pretty decent at what it is supposed to do, sad to say. Thankfully valve is a bunch of tards and left another way in ;-).


Quote Originally Posted by marcusalier View Post
So.... If I Use An Internal Hack I'll Get Banned! There Is No Such Thing As A Undetectable Internal Hack Right?!?! Like Aimbot & Wallhacks
But! Im Confused Because Some Cat Hax's Say They Are Internal And Undetectable
you could prob get away with it for a while with a good private VAC disabler but again those usually get shut down and banned pretty quick too from what i hear.

edit: wish i could get past that fear that i would be that one unlucky soul to get banned with an external (I have about the shittiest luck ever) even if used very little and adapted into gameplay, then maybe i will check out 5.1
Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
cool i didnt know and rather safe than sorry ;-) thanks = +1 for you
WHAT!?! You didn't give me/grenadelaunchers a thakn
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


WHAT!?! You didn't give me/grenadelaunchers a thakn

i was unsure if you was tellin me the truth ;-) there i got you, guess i need to toss a few thanks around anyways, my thank and posts are still pretty low.
Quote Originally Posted by highshootown View Post
Are Mods Bannable?
On Steam yes, on Alter no.
thanks this really helped both me and my friends
thank you for that i didnt knew.. gonna search for some skins now
really usefull, thankies!
unlucky
im unlucky i get banned
seriously man me too, for using an external that "says" its external but its from a site with "private" "leaked" hacks that I was looking for source code at, updated the offsets, compiled it and bam 12 friggin hours later I was banned - cheat detected.
Posts 46–60 of 111 · Page 4 of 8

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?