X-Trap Blocked

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
X-Trap Blocked
[Problem] X-Trap blocks
Hey Guys,
If I want to open my Crossfire, is the message of X-Trap:

CODE_FIELD [08-0400-00000000-513]

Some functions of the operating system has been corrupted. Please, close any program which is affecting game client and restart the system


I have no program running in the background

Thanks much meaning contributions received one (:

PS: Sorry for my bad english,im from Germany :x
reinstall ur CF
btw wrong section
/move it
I have reinstall it,the error is still there.


Sorry for bad english.
Do w.e the above guy said /yea .
Quote Originally Posted by user528583 View Post
Do w.e the above guy said /yea .
above guy ?
my name is amir,its not defcult
btw nice spamm(dont say what i already said)
are u downloaded new CF from site ?
Just unable antivirus off.
Wait,i test it now.

Edit: I have reinstall it with Anti Vir off and dont Work :x,i think it's a x-trap Bug
Try allowing the program through your firewall and if it dont work switch off ur firewall and try again.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us