Do we really need MW2 Coding/Source Code section?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Do we really need MW2 Coding/Source Code section?
Hmm I looked at this section and it dosen't really seem needed. Most of the posts get moved to Private Servers or Help. Most of the stuff that aren't one of those two could go into General. (not to mention the oldest posts that still show up on page one (of two) are from weeks ago) I just don't think it is needed. Maybe take up on obsessed idea for a glitch section. / Tell me what think.

EDIT:
Yay 100th post I hope it wasn't wasted by this thread :/

@0rbit well yeah but if more people want a glitches section
Well I don't think it's hurting anyone by being there, and any threads that are moved are moved because they simply are in the wrong section.
Oh the editing is awwn Well if people want a glitching section I have nothing against that. But glitches != code related so I don't think the coding section should be replaced altogether. Just have both. (Yay like 36 mw2 subsections )

- 0rbit
I like the coding section...
I stole my offsets from there!
First, wrong section, this is a general discussion, so start them in the general section.

Second, it's maybe not useful to you, since you don't know any coding (correct me if im wrong), but its an great way to share and learn about cod hacks.
The section is there, period. It's not your job to decide if it's useful or not.

As i said in the other thread, we will mix the tutorial section up with glitching.

/moved to general
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
First, wrong section, this is a general discussion, so start them in the general section.

Second, it's maybe not useful to you, since you don't know any coding (correct me if im wrong), but its an great way to share and learn about cod hacks.
The section is there, period. It's not your job to decide if it's useful or not.

As i said in the other thread, we will mix the tutorial section up with glitching.

/moved to general
Well I do coding but I usually people put mod releases in the Private servers section. If that's what your talking about.

Oh and I thought I put it in the General Section. My bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Well I do coding but I usually people put mod releases in the Private servers section. If that's what your talking about.

Oh and I thought I put it in the General Section. My bad.
gsc modding isnt really coding...
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


gsc modding isnt really coding...
It's still a language... just easier to understand.
yea, my gsc modding is sure good stuff........ i am just sayin...
I <3 the coding section, im learning new things, i might be slow but its sure hell worth it,
ty for all those people posting there codes helps a brother out a lot!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us